Family Friendly Accommodation in Western Sydney
Colyton Hotel is located two minutes from the M4/M7 Motorways and is easily accessible from Penrith, Parramatta and Blue Mountains and close to Sydney Motor Sport Park and Wet and Wild Water Park.
We offer 30 comfortable rooms, including Standard and Family rooms, all available with ensuite, breakfast, free WIFI, climate control air conditioning and remote control TV. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of our free on-site parking directly outside each accommodation room.
Colyton Hotel offers a spacious bistro area open 7 days, complete with kids play areas and a range of daily promotions.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- If Motel reception is unattended please enquire inside the on-site Hotel.
- Photo ID required upon check in.
- Current valid credit card required on arrival for processing pre-authorisation on this card as per Hotel policy and procedures.
- Last check in 12am
- 02 9623 2266
- Free WIFI available throughout the Hotel
- Continental breakfast
- Self service laundry facilities
- Limited Foxtel - Fox Sports
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking property
- Free WIFI available
- Air conditioning
- Tea/Coffee making
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Non-smoking only
Things to do
- Sydney Motor Sport Park (formerly Eastern Creek Raceway)
- Wet and Wild Water Park
- Penrith Regatta Centre
- Penrith White Water Rafting
- Penrith Ski Park
- Nepean Belle Paddle Wheeler
- Sydney Equestrian Centre
- Several A Grade Golf Courses
- Museum of Fire
- 25 minute drive from the Blue Mountains
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Westfield Shopping Centre
12 Great Western Hwy OR with a GPS enter as Corner of Hewitt St & Great Western Hwy, Colyton.
Travelling via the Western Motorway from Sydney:
- Exit at Erskine Park Road, turn right and continue onto Roper Road.
- Roper Road will continue into Hewitt Street.
- At the end of Hewitt Street, turn left onto the Great Western Highway.
- You will find the entrance to Colyton Hotel just after you've turned onto the Great Western Highway.